Our Aviation Medicine Instructors Course provides an interactive and informative learning and development opportunity to airline instructors who are looking to obtain the necessary skills and knowledge to train cabin crew, flight crew, flight attendants and pilots in the subject of First Aid & Medical Aspects. The course covers the requirements of EASA Implementing Rules, the latest first aid protocols from the European Resuscitation Council and updated information & statistics related to in-flight medical care.
Course Content of our Aviation Medicine First Aid Instructor Training
The content of our Aviation Medicine Instructors Course is listed below. This training course can be delivered at any location and we offer customers the choice of sending delegates on courses held at our London training facilities - click here for course dates - or we can deliver at your own training centre on dates to suit.
- Introductions & Course Objectives
- Training Requirements for Aircrew on First Aid and Medical Aspects
- Aviation Physiology
- Medical Conditions associated with flying and the cabin environment
- Basic Life Support for Adults, Children and Infants
- Practical CPR
- Major Medical Emergencies
- Minor Medical Emergencies
- Injuries & Trauma
- Survival Related First Aid
- Tropical Diseases
- Health & Hygiene
- Training equipment
- Motivating learners
- Effective training of First Aid and Aviation Medicine for cabin crew and flight crew
- Assessing and managing practical training sessions in First Aid
- Case Studies
- Development Learning Logs
Duration of our Aviation Medicine Instructor Training Course
Who Should Attend This Course
Airline training instructors from around the world attend this training course as either an introduction to their careers as aviation medicine and first aid training instructors or as a refresher to update their existing knowledge and skills when delivering training for cabin crew and flight crew.
Further information on our Airline Instructor Courses
To find out further about our Aviation Medicine Instructor Coruse please contact us on email@example.com or call our offices on +44 (0) 330 311 0737.