The aim of our Cabin Safety Instructor course is to provides cabin safety instructors with in-depth knowledge on cabin safety subjects and training requirements. The course provides instructors with the skills to understand effective practical training and also how to conduct examinations and checking of standards in a fair and consistent manner. During the course instructors will participate in ditching / wet drill practical training, fire & smoke practical training and evacuation drills. The course also reviews recent case studies and statistics to use in training to ensure SEP courses can be delivered in a motivational manner with up to date information.
Course Content - Cabin Safety Instructor Training
The content of our Cabin Safety Instructors Course is listed below. This training course can be delivered at any location and we offer customers the choice of sending delegates on courses held at our London Gatwick Training facilities - click here for course dates - or we can deliver at your own training centre on dates to suit.
- Introductions & Course Objectives
- Understanding the role of the Cabin Safety Instructor
- Cabin Safety Training Requirements for Cabin Crew & Flight Crew
- Emergency Landing Planned & Unplanned
- Fire & Smoke
- Pilot Incapacitation
- Precautionary Landing & Other Abnormal Situations
- Training Requirements for Aircraft Type & Operator Specifics
- Conducting Practical Training
- Measuring Performance & Checking
- Fire & Smoke Practical Training
- Water Drills / Ditching Practical Training
- Evacuation Techniques Practical Training
Who Should Attend This Course
Airline training instructors delivering courses for cabin crew, flight crew, flight attendants and pilots attend this training course as either an introduction to their careers as cabin safety instructors or as a refresher to update their existing knowledge and skills. Delegates attending this course must have completed a Training Skills / Training & Instructional Techniques program prior to completing this training.
Further Information our Airline Instructor Courses
To find out further about our Cabin Safety Instructor Course please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call our offices on +44 (0) 330 311 0737.