The aim of our Dangerous Goods Instructor Course is to empower instructors with the required knowledge and skills that will enable them to present Dangerous Goods awareness training in a confident, compliant and motivational manner to cabin crew, flight crew and ground staff. All participants receive a comprehensive course manual and certification upon successful completion of the required examination.
Course Content for our Dangerous Goods Instructor Training
The content of our Dangerous Goods Instructors Course is listed below. This training course can be delivered at any location and we offer customers the choice of sending delegates on courses held at our London Gatwick Training facilities - click here for course dates - or we can deliver at your own training centre on dates to suit.
- Introductions & Course Objectives
- Dangerous Goods & Regulations - ICAO & IATA
- General Philosophy
- General Requirements for Shippers
- Classification Classes, Divisions and Packing Groups
- List of Dangerous Goods - Identification Alphabetical Lists
- Classification Explosives - Compatibility Groups
- General Packing Requirements
- Packing Instruction & Responsibilities
- Specifications for Construction & Testing
- Marking & Labelling
- Shippers Declaration & Docs
- Acceptance Procedures & Handling
- Recognition of Undeclared Dangerous Goods
- Storage & Loading procedures
- Pilots Notification
- Provision for Passengers and Crew
- Emergency Procedures
- Exercises and Examination
- Delivering Dangerous Goods Awareness Training for Airline staff
Note: There is a required examination at the end of this training course. Pass Mark is accordance with UK CAA Approval.
Duration of our Dangerous Goods Instructor Course
Who Should Attend This Course
Airline training instructors from around the world attend this training course as either an introduction to their careers as dangerous goods training instructors for cabin crew, flight crew and ground staff or as a refresher to update their existing knowledge and skills.
For Further information
To find out further about our Dangerous Goods Instructor Course please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call our offices on +44 (0) 330 311 0737.